○ When can I place an order?
- Orders can be placed on our website at any time.
○ Which payment options are accepted?
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express redit cards. We also accept PayPal, PayPal Credit, and Amazon Checkout payment methods. All purchase orders are subject to credit approval.
○Will my order ship for free?
- Free ground shipping is available to home addresses in the contiguous United States for most items. Large items such as TVs may be subject to additional freight charges.
○ When will my order process and ship?
- We will begin processing your order right away if order is placed during normal business hours. Time to ship is generally three to five business days. Estimated arrival time will vary depending upon the shipping method chosen at checkout.
○ I didn't receive my email order confirmation. Help!
- An email containing your order confirmation will be sent after completion of your order online or by phone. If you do not receive an email confirmation within 10 minutes of placing your order, please check your spam filter.
○ How can I check the status of my order?
- You can use the Order Tracking link at the my page.
○ What if I want to cancel or change my order?
- You can request cancellation and inquiry by e-mail(email@example.com)
○ I need to change my shipping address on an order I've already placed. Can I do this?
Once an order has passed our verification process, the shipping address cannot be changed if it is different than the billing address. You may cancel the existing order, provided that it has not been processed for shipping, and place a new order with a different shipping destination.
○ I live outside the United States. Can you ship to me?
You can only buy it in the United States and get it delivered.
○ Will Buydig charge me taxes on my order?
atomdirect.com is required to charge sales tax in various states after a recent Supreme Court ruling which triggered new legislation. The states that have passed new legislation have different effective dates for compliance. No sales tax will be charged for shipments to states that have a future effective date or
have not yet issued legislation. For states that sales tax is not being collected, a Use Tax may still
be applicable to a resident of such state that purchased merchandise from outside the state.